Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gears Of War PC Graphics Question?

I got Gears Of War for the PC. I installed it and I was looking at the graphics options. There are two options about Post Processing: Post Process Display Setting and Post Process Quality. What do those options mean? I tried playing the game with the default graphics settings and it keeps lagging. I tried messing around with the graphics settings and I found that certain settings that I messed with for the Post Processing actually made a difference in the game's load-time and performance. I just don't know what that does. Maybe if I knew what it that option did I would know better how to set my graphics options. I tried setting the settings really low and even then, the game would still skip while playing with a res of 600 x 400!!! What could be the problem?! I have 2GB G.Skill Dual-Channel DDR RAM, AMD Athlon 64 2X Dual-Core 4200+ Processor, ATI X1950Pro 512GDDR3 RAM AGP Graphics card. Maybe the graphics card is the problem. I have to use an older version of the drivers.



Gears Of War PC Graphics Question?

Unfortunately GOW seems to have been brought to market full of bugs. people with very high end PCs are reporting problems with skipping and freezing etc. Hopefully there'll be a patch released soon but in the meantime it's very frustrating.



Visit the game maker's forum for the latest news - http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.p...



Gears Of War PC Graphics Question?

Google tweak guide. There's a guy with an arabic/asian sounding name with a mighty site full of great in depth tweak guides out there, sorry can't remember the name. It's blue, you'll know when you see it. Very good stuff. I know he has ones for hl2 and crysis, so try searching those first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan