Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graphics card requirements?

I currently play World of Warcraft and my computers graphics card will no longer support the game and therefor my computer will jus tcrash in the middle of the game. So i was looking at graphics cards online and the ATI RADEON X1950 XTX 512MB GDDR4 PCI Express Graphics Card caught my attention. In the requirements it says u need crossfire configuration. What is this and do u think my computer will be able to support this card. If not what do you recommend.



Graphics card requirements?

To run a single one of those cards you do not need Crossfire configuration, only if you plan to run two of them in Crossfire mode. As for will your computer support the card, well I would need to know a little about your computer to answer that question. Email or instant message in my profile.



Graphics card requirements?

Umm does your computer have a PCI express slot? thats one of the MUST have requirements :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan