Sunday, December 6, 2009

Vostro graphics card questions?

I am thinking of getting the Dell Vostro 200 ST (D04S007) Desktop PC The graphics cards are listed below I want it to have HDMI out, but after looking at these graphics cards on Ebay I am not sure if they do, maybe only having DVI to HDMI as a pose to HDMI. Can anyone confirm or deny this? thanks.



The graphics cards options are:



ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256MB



ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB



Vostro graphics card questions?

Agreed, you need the DVI to HDMI adapter for those cards.



On the plus side the Radeon series can output sound and video through the DVI port if you have the right adapter and drivers.



On the down side I had a huge pain in the butt getting those drivers to work on my computer.



....hmmm should note I've only used the 2400PRO variety not the XT, but as the only difference is the clock speeds I would expect them to be the same with HDMI adapter.



Vostro graphics card questions?

The video card is only DVI so you will need the DVI to HDMI cable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan