Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graphics problem with game! please help!!urgent helpdetails follow:?

i have an asus mother board, KX series and i have 80 gb sata HDD n 512 DDR2 RAM.



my problem is my system is taking so much of time to load , some 1.25 minutes and all.



but the PROBLEM at PRESENT is with GAMING. when ever i play the GTA SAN ANDREAS game, the game is being very slow n tough to play. how can i ACCELERATE the GRAPHICS of my pc WITHOUT buying a GRAPHICS CARD? is there any SOFTWARE to help me out,



if GRAPHICS CARD is the ONLY SOLUTION, which one is the BEST and what will be the PRICE RANGE? at present i CANT SPENT MORE than a 3500 INDIAN MONEY on this.



experts, please help me solve this. gamers, give me idea to fasten the game.



THAINKING U in advance



Graphics problem with game! please help!!urgent helpdetails follow:?

HAVING PROBLEMS? , FEEL FREE TO START A NEW TOPIC AND POST THEM AT http://www.247fixes.com



by the cheapest one quality is not a matter it will work coz its just for games.simple answer



(Note: As there is only one answer posted, you have two chances. 1. to select me as a best answerer, 2. to select No BEST ANSWER. I recommend to chose the 1st option as it benefits us both.you will get 3 points and me 10!)(Note: As there is only one answer posted, you have two chances. 1. to select me as a best answerer, 2. to select No BEST ANSWER. I recommend to chose the 1st option as it benefits us both.you will get 3 points and me 10!)



Graphics problem with game! please help!!urgent helpdetails follow:?

by the cheapest one quality is not a matter it will work coz its just for games.simple answer



Graphics problem with game! please help!!urgent helpdetails follow:?

1. To solve ur 1st prob system speed plz follow this step do not do any other changes than mention



Goto start click on RUN type MSCONFIG click on Start up... click Disable all click on Services tab check mark Hide



all MSservices click on Disable all and restart PC and then u will get a messg u have used system config utility just check dont show messg again and click ok and notice the difference with ur system speed



2. U forgot to mention ur graphic card name also check to see if u have direct x 9c or later to check it goto start---run type dxdiag click ok u will also find ur graphic card name there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan