Thursday, December 3, 2009

Problems with my graphics card?

I'm having trouble with graphics..When i startup the computer..it's like very slow than my usual graphics. The old graphics card i use was a GeForce2 MX400 with a 64MB but what i'm using right now is a GeForceFX 5500 with a 256MB. I haven't upgraded my memory. The memory i'm using right now is still the same. It's like i haven't unlock the full potential of my graphics i have met the neccesary require for my graphics card. And i still don't what makes it slow. Can someone help me...



Problems with my graphics card?

Depending on what you computer specs are, this is most likely a driver issue, and an easy one to solve at that. Unified drivers are nice. Just head to the Nvidia site, (http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/dr... and choose: Graphics Driver - Geforce and TNT2 - (and whatever your OS is) download the latest drivers. If that latest driver doesn't work, look under blogs (there are tons of them, otherwise I would have taken the time to find it for you) and try to see if you can't find a known good driver for that specific card, or maybe some issues with certain hardware.



If you are thinking about overclocking your video card, make sure that you have the correct driver and setup before you do. Disaster could strike if you don't use the correct parameters.



Possibly vague info for you, but hope it helps. Catch me if you need any help with the driver. (Axiomlt@Hotmail.com) I will see what I can come up with.



Problems with my graphics card?

NVIDIA 5500 is too less.....don't see its memory, it's like having a celeron and 2 GB ram installed in Ur system. Modern games require a minimum of NVIDIA 6600 to run and u sud have at lease 1GB RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan