Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Philips x53 - graphics.?

Hi. A few months ago i purchased a Philips X53 from PC world. I was assured that this was one of the best new laptops around. being extremely gullible and not knowing a lot about computers i purchased it and it cost a lot. However, its far from perfect. The one thing that annoys me about it is the graphics card. Apparently the graphics card is an 'Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for mobile'. I've bought a few games and the only one that has worked has been Football Manager 2005. I bought Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 today and it loads up fine until the main menu when nothing appears on the screen. i know the game is still working cause i can hear my mous going over icons. So my quiestion is how do i get a better graphics card/ can i? and will i be able to get Brothers in Arms to work? Another thing that annoys me is my brother purchased an Acer that is a bit older than my laptop yet his laptop is able to play much more advanced games. Sorry for this being so long winded!



Philips x53 - graphics.?

Phillip, I am not sure I can be of much help but I will try. Most of those games come with an 1-800 number, where they will connect you with someone in the "tech" department. Also you should have Tech support with your internet provider, they can answer alot of your questions. It is probably something simple but as we all know on PC's something simple can be a Large headache. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan