Thursday, December 3, 2009

Know a good silent graphics card?

I'm in the market for a new computer and want to know what graphics card (PCI-express) I should buy. I don't do much graphics work or play games, but for the times I do I want a graphics card that's up to the job. The trouble is that high end, and even mid-range, graphics cards all seem to have noisy fans to keep them cool. I don't want a noisy computer. Any suggestions, then, as to a silent graphics card? What about the on-board graphics chips on the likes of the Asus P5B motherboards?



Know a good silent graphics card?

HAVE A LOOK ON PC WORLD IT www.pcworld.co.uk.HOPE THIS HELPS YOU



Know a good silent graphics card?

matthew m and greywolf provided some useful links. I discovered that there are such things as passively cooled graphics cards and they are are the quietest. They provide a better solution than loud music or noise cancelling headphones. Report It



Know a good silent graphics card?

Is silent rare in your case?



I'd just have on the loudest heaviest heavy metal and rock out while I'm go my stuff on the pc, you know?



Know a good silent graphics card?

this is the best site for quiet components



http://www.quietpc.com/gb-en-gbp/product...



also on the high end scale this card is silent i have one



http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/117842/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan