Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graphics Card for Dell e520?

Im looking for a graphics card to "boost my Vista experience". I currently have built in graphics that use my existing system memory. Im not a gamer but would like to find a graphics card around $100. Any input or experience? Thanks!



Graphics Card for Dell e520?

Built in graphics card is only a vga (video grafics adaptor) not a 3d grafics card. A 3d grafics card is much better than a vga, Just keep in mind two companies are on the top ati and nvidia, nvidia is the best but cost is little bit higher. 256mb is of 125$ in Pakistan. I am not sure round the globe. It gives a good grafics but make sure it is windows minimum grafics limit. You should have atleat 512 or more to enjoy winodws vista. But, I have 256, of nvidia and it is mind blowing. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan