Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graphics problem maybe?why does my computer keep restarting?

every time i start a program that uses a sort of lower 3D graphics my computer restarts, these programs include a 3D game maker 7 pro file and frets on fire, yet my computer can handle games such as GTA vice city and Lego star wars and my old lower system handled frets on fire as well, barely i might add but still didn't restart my computer.



i just don't understand why it fails on these lower graphics and not higher.



can anyone tell me what the problem could be and how i can fix it?



my system specs:



motherboard:



ASUS K8V-VM SND+VID (M-ATX SATA150 PCI-E)



AMD Sempron processor 3400+ 2.00GHz



512Mb RAM DDR2 (although only says 448Mb)



160Gb hard drive (although only says 149Gb)



built in graphics VIA/S3G DeltaChrome IGP 64Mb



please help because this makes no sense, and also is quite frustrating, i'm dying to learn 3D in game maker



thanks to all in advanced



marky j



Graphics problem maybe?why does my computer keep restarting?

Could be a driver Issue. I had a similar problem today with my X-Fi. A re-install fixed it up though.



If that doesn't work, I'd get a dedicated graphics processor, or video card. Built in graphics uses system memory as video RAM which results in lower performance.



Also, 3D in game maker isn't worth learning.



Graphics problem maybe?why does my computer keep restarting?

You probably haver bad ram on your v-card, or if you have OCed your 2D settings on your video card it could also effect it.



Another thing could be your graphics drivers, try updating them to the latest version.



You can test your RAM, and V-RAM with some boot up software. I think one is called testmem+ try posting @ http://xtechforum.com for some suggestions for what software to use to test your ram for errors.



Graphics problem maybe?why does my computer keep restarting?

same **** is happening to me, with this PC..i just bought a new one. i thought though it was my motherboard or my video card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan