Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Graphics card....?

What will play need for speed carbon.



I have the custom pc magazine but that says totally different to system requirements for graphics cards on the internet.



I play need for speed carbon and fear. Then some other small online games.



what card should i get.



I looked at the hd2600x graphics card from ATi, which seems ok, but im not sure...



And what does the HD2600 relate to in nvidia technology (8500/8600?)



thanks, and please suggest which i should get.



My budget is 鎷?0-鎷?0 (Approx $100+USD.) Give or take abit



I have a PCI-E slot btw.



Graphics card....?

First of all, if you're really into racers, buy an Xbox 360. The controls are fantastic (standard controller is the best, but the wheel is even better).



Any Nvidia card that's at least a 6800 or higher will work fine. Stay away from ATi. For your price point, I suggest an 8500 GT. Not sure if you can get shipping to UK, but try newegg.



Graphics card....?

here is a good card for you:



http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=...



or



http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan