Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Graphics Card not detected?Multiple same devices?

Hey guys i recently reformatted my PC and i reinstalled it as usual,but,the computer could not detect my graphics card,i already installed the necessary drivers for it and it still cant be detected.When i check my device manager for my display adapters,i see over 30 devices with the same name as my graphics card,which is a Geforce 5700 LE.What should i do?Disable the rest? All help would be appreciated!! Thanks!



Graphics Card not detected?Multiple same devices?

I think it may just be a problem with your card it may have a scratch or something that messed it up because lines on the screen and miscolors are most usally a graqphics card problem, if you can try to put the card on another computer and see if it does the smae porblem then if it does just get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan