Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Will my graphics card handle Call of Duty 4? I think it is ATI RADEON Xpress 200 series?

i would like to play Call of Duty 4 on my computer and everything but my graphics card i'm sure will be able to handle it. Think my graphics card is ATI RADEON Xpress 200 series. If not how do i find the graphics card my computer is using on my computer.



Will my graphics card handle Call of Duty 4? I think it is ATI RADEON Xpress 200 series?

No, definately not. Here are the system requirements for Call of Duty 4



Required (min) Specs閳?



CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported



RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)



Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space



Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better



閳ユ珐ecommended Specs閳?



CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended



RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended



Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space



Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better



To give you a better idea go here:



http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref...



Select Call of Duty 4 and then click"Can I run It"



It will tell you in just a few seconds if your pc/graphics card can run this game an if so,how well.



Will my graphics card handle Call of Duty 4? I think it is ATI RADEON Xpress 200 series?

The xpress 200 is a chip set used on laptops (motherboards) you do not have a graphics "card" .



You can probably play COD4 but you will need to set the graphics quality on the game very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan