Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graphics?/Animation?..?

Next year I was going to do graphics at college, but I dont think its the right course for what I want to do, I want to make moving life animation and magazine graphics - type thing!



Example - in the film science of sleep they use the type of animation/graphics I want to do, if you know what Im talking about could you tell me what programs I need to use..



thank you so muchos :) xoxxox



Graphics?/Animation?..?

If you want to do 3d graphics, you can try a program like Blender. It is free, but like other 3d gfx programs, it is difficult. You'll probably want to invest in a manual.



http://www.blender.org/



Graphics?/Animation?..?

oh take a multimedia course, it covers graphics, animations, %26amp; internet workflow system. its like in short u get all the basic on wats out there right now. if u want animations use adobe premier %26amp; adobe after effects. Report It



Graphics?/Animation?..?

Inorder to learn animation, you need to learn basic graphic class first. Most animation software are vector based such as flash or any 3d software. You do need to take the fundation class to understand space, color, shape, and visual effects.



Graphics?/Animation?..?

mmm im on my next year studying animation...



the programs we use...adobe photoshop CS3



Maya



2D anime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan